Sage welcomes new members. Membership is open to Canadian HIV and hepatitis C service providers who are interested in sharing their resources in the Sage collection.
To join Sage you must be either:
A Canadian individual who works with or for people living with or affected by HIV or hepatitis C, or in a related field through an affiliation with a Canadian organization who produces your own information resources that you will to add to the Sage collection. The resources you will be adding to the collection should be resources you created and hold copyright for.
What are a member’s responsibilities?
As a member you’ll be expected to:
- Add resources you’ve created to the Sage collection and keep resource records up-to-date.
- Keep your member profile up to date.
- Safeguard your account password to prevent unauthorized use of your account and change your password as needed to improve account security.
- Report resources that conflict with Sage’s values statement or policies and procedures to the attention of the Sage administrator.
- Respond to changes in procedures or standards that may be introduced by the Sage administrator.
- Respond to questions and requests from Sage users about your resources.
Members who don’t meet their member responsibilities may have their accounts closed.
How do I become a member?
Apply to become a member by submitting a membership application.
Your membership application must be reviewed and approved by the Sage administrator to ensure you meet the member criteria before you can add resources to the collection.
For more information on being a Sage member, see the user policy. You can also contact the Sage administrator with questions about joining Sage.